We ship most* of our items internationally – Postage costs should display at point of checkout. If you cannot see a shipping method to your country at checkout and would like to purchase through www.canineland.com, please get in touch with us where we will be more than happy to help. Our items are shipped from the Mainland UK.
All bags of 6kg, 12kg and 15kg Dog Food will be sent in individual shipments from other items ordered. This does not include our dog treats, where possible will be shipped together with other main items unless out of stock. If out of stock a follow up parcel will be sent.
Our shipping prices are calculated on weight and in the UK are sent signed for peace of mind for both parties! Can’t find your Country** on our places we ship to? Contact us to let us know and we will see what we can do!
* Grain Free dog food and treats –
Countries we currently ship to for products that are classed as Dog Food or Dog Treats are currently only shipped in the following countries unless otherwise stated;
** We do ship to beyond the UK. Guernsey, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Jersey, Arran/Oban, The Scottish Highlands/Orkney/Shetlands, and Northern Ireland. We also ship to Europe and beyond. Due to the location of these places shipping may be higher than for UK deliveries.
Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and Stripe.
Through stripe, we accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country, in over 135+ currencies. This also includes cryptocurrency such as BitCoin.
Delivery charges will be displayed at checkout. Occasionally, items will include free shipping, such as promotional offer periods.
After ordering, you will be sent an order confirmation e-mail. At this point, your order is in “processing”.
At point of dispatch, we will send an e-mail telling you of items shipped.
Our items such as our dog collars are handmade and therefore varying items will have varying ship dates, we will ship whole orders as one package if the lead times on the items are different unless otherwise arranged.
Where an item of dog food that is not treats, above 2kg is ordered, your food order will arrive seperately from other items.
We will give estimates where possible on delivering your items. If an item is showing out of stock, feel free to message us on email@example.com to see if we have anything suitable.
Wherever the term “Working Days or Hours” is featured, this excludes bank holidays, weekends and public holidays such as Christmas. When you place an order with Canine Land you will be sent an order confirmation detailing your order, this is giving you ample opportunity to correct any possible errors. Should you have any complaints, please contact us. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. They do not affect your statutory rights.
Returns & Cancellations
We ensure all items that are posted to our customers are of the highest standard but if there is ever a need to return an item we do accept returns for a full refund.
Under The Consumer Contract Regulations, your right to cancel begins from the moment you place your order, up to 14 working days after receiving your order. Your right to cancel is unconditional.
You can return an item for any reason such as faulty, not as described, not fit for purpose, you’ve changed your mind and more.
If you wish to return an item, please notify us in writing using the following model cancellation form (email is fine using firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then process your return.
To: Canine Land,
I/We [*] herby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/ for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/ received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
*Delete as appropriate
We would be grateful if you would return your items via recorded or tracked post, this is for your peace of mind, and ours. This is not a requirement of law, this is a courtesy request.
Items marked as being reduced for having a defect, damage or any other reason will be exempt from the returns policy.
Return postage will be paid by the customer if the order is no longer wanted. If the reason for the return is our responsibility return postage will be paid by Canine Land.
Returning Custom Items:
Custom made items are exempt from The Consumer Contract Regulations – the only exception being is if they’re faulty, not as described, not fit for purpose or any other fault of Canine Land; in this case, please refer to the returns section of this document.
Address: Canine Land, 100 Trinity Avenue, LLandudno, Conwy, LL30 2YQ, Wales, United Kingdom
Telephone Number: TBA
If you have any questions – Feel free to contact us over on our contact email email@example.com
Feel free to also interact with us on any of our social media accounts as listed below:
Please get in touch with us if you would like to enquire about Wholesale & Trade enquiries.
Due to the nature of some of our items being handmade, please get in touch well in advance of when you require the products. We will do our best no matter what to fulfil such requests in a timely manner.
Failure to comply with the following Guidelines will cause a Post to be rejected and pulled from Canine Land’s Social Media Pages and may result in immediate disqualification from being a User of Canine Land’s Pages:
- Personal Attacks: Disrespecting, insulting or personally attacking other Users or Posts will not be permitted. Behavior and comments that may result in others feeling threatened or specifically targeted or abused will not be permitted.
- Discrimination: Discrimination or prejudice based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, and any other status protected by law, will not be tolerated. Any prejudicial statements, behaviors, comments or remarks will cause the Post to be immediately disqualified and removed.
- Pornographic Material: Pornographic material and/or references to it are not permitted in Posts and Posts containing such will be removed.
- Violence: Any Post or statement inciting or directly referring to violence, past violence or the threat of violence is prohibited and will be removed.
- Hatred: Constructive debate is permitted, but hatred towards any User or specific categories of Users will not be tolerated.
- Libelous Statements: Libel of any kind is not permitted. Libel is a statement or comment about a person or organization that cannot be proved to be true and may be considered damaging to their reputation and/or interests.
- SPAM: Any Post or statement that disrupts the normal flow of chat is not permitted. Examples: garbled or nonsense sentences, duplication of words and numbers. Users may not use the community in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise). Also, Posting under multiple nicknames is not allowed.
- Upsetting/Distressing Subjects and Slang words: Slang referring to upsetting or distressing subjects, in Canine Land’s sole discretion, will not be permitted and will be immediately removed. Such references include drug use, sexual acts of an indecent nature (and anything considered to be explicitly sexual in nature), references to religion, political beliefs or anything deemed to distress Users or the parents or guardians of Users or anything deemed to be socially unacceptable.
- Criminal or Immoral Activity: Any mention of or reference to criminal or immoral activity will not be permitted, including drugs, prostitution, fraud, stalking, extortion and terrorism.
- Unauthorized Content: The content you submit to Canine Land will not under any circumstance contain any trademarked or copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the owner of such material or you are otherwise licensed to post the material and to grant Canine Land all relevant licenses and permissions to use the material as contemplated herein.
Associates who violate any portion of this Policy will be disciplined, up to and including termination.
Canine Land (www.canineland.com) reserves the right to change, alter, or modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. If you do not fully agree to this Policy, then do not submit any Posts or Endorsements.
If you tag your Post with one of our promoted hashtags (e.g., #canineland, #caninelandco), you agree to the following:
You consent and grant to Canine Land the irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty free, worldwide right (but not the obligation), to (1) use, copy, perform, reproduce, edit, modify, display, broadcast, distribute, prepare derivative works of (or incorporate into other works), and otherwise exploit the Post (or any portion thereof) in any form, manner or media now or hereafter known including but not limited to posting or reposting the post across Canine Land’s digital properties (e.g., on Canine Land’s branded websites and social media pages) and using the Post for commercial purposes including marketing, advertising, and publicity and (2) use your name, image, likeness, and username/ handle in connection with, or to reference the fact of, your Post to the extent you include such information in your Post. You understand and agree that you will not have any right to inspect or approve Canine Land’s use of the Post, the Post will not be returned to you, and you will not be paid or otherwise compensated for Canine Land’s use of your Post. Aside from the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights to your Post.
You represent and warrant that (1) your Post is your original creation for which you own and/or control all rights, (2) your Post does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate any other applicable laws or regulations, (3) your Post will not contain obscene, indecent, or harassing material or feature nudity or drug/alcohol use, (4) you have obtained the express permission of each identifiable person appearing in your Post to be included and displayed in the Post as provided herein, and (5) you have the full power and authority to grant the rights contemplated herein.
You understand and acknowledge that your Post may be open to public commentary that is not under Canine Land’s direct control and does not necessarily reflect the views of Canine Land (www.canineland.com). While Canine Land may curate posts, Canine Land is not responsible for their content or accuracy. You understand that you may be exposed to other Posts that you find offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You understand and acknowledge that Canine LAnd shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind suffered by you in connection with posts made available on Canine Land’s websites or social media pages. Posts may be removed by Canine Land at any time and for any reason.
You agree not to take any legal action against, and hereby irrevocably release and discharge, Canine Land, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, franchisees, licensees, or any other person or entity acting on its behalf, from all claims in connection with the use or viewing of Posts as contemplated herein including but not limited to any claims based on trademark, copyright, right of publicity, defamation or invasion of privacy.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Canine Land and its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, franchisees, and licensees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your violation of any term of this Policy; (ii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any trademark, copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iii) any claim that your Post caused damage to a third party.
The rights to Canine Land (www.canineland.com) information may be protected by patent, copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other proprietary rights owned by a third party other than Canine Land.
Additionally, certain content displayed and contained within Canine Land’s Pages is the original authorship of Canine Land and is owned exclusively by Canine Land. By being a User of or Posting on any of Canine Land’s Pages, you acknowledge that you may not modify, publish, transmit, display, copy, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content found, whether owned by Canine Land or a third party, other than as provided herein.